1. Power on the camera, hold the reset button for 10 seconds while you heard” Default Setting”, then push the reset for 1-2 seconds until you heard “Access Hotspot Established”.
2. Search your network setting, find the MV** hotspot signal and connect it.
3. Open the V380S App on your device, click the “+” mark on right upper corner, then click the “LAN Search”. At this time, you can check the video shows LAN online.
4. Click the “Device”, select the “Network Setting”, choose the “Station Mode” and find your home router WiFi, then input the password. Save it means connecting successfully.
5. Go back to “My Device”, also pls note the change of the wireless signal on your device. It should change MV*** to your home router name. It’s normal online view missing a few minutes while switch .
Image Sensor: 1/4” Progressive Scan CMOS
Lens: 1.44mm 185 degree fisheye lens
Video format: 1280*720/960 1MP
Video compression standard: H.264
Video frame rate: Maximum 25 frame
Input: Built-in microphone
Output: Built-in speaker
IR: By photoresistor sensor switch, LED lights night vision 10 meters (optional IR-CUT automatic switching)
Storage: Support Micro SD card up to 64GB
Weight(g): US:208; AU:207.4; EU:207.4; UK:207.4.
Package Weight(g): 227.4.
Package Size(mm): 100*100*100.